During your initial visit, your Physical Therapist will provide you with a thorough exam in a private exam room. Please be prepared to discuss your needs and any pain, lack of mobility or function that you currently have. This evaluation will involve certain range of motion, postural, and strength tests to help your Physical Therapist develop a plan unique to you and your condition.
You will be asked to fill out simple new patient form. Please bring any interpretation reports and/or X-ray or MRI films that you think it is important for your condition. If you have Medicare, Medicaid community plans, or some HMO plans that require pre-authorization, you may need a referral from your PCP. Simply give us a call, and we will verify your plan instantly.
CHA PT utilizes specialized manual therapy techniques including: Muscle Energy Techniques, Massage, Myofascial Release, and Joint and Spinal mobilization/manipulation techniques.
Manual therapy is defined as a clinical approach utilizing skilled, specific hands-on techniques, including but not limited to manipulation/mobilization, used by the physical therapist to
- diagnose and treat soft tissues and joint structures for the purpose of modulating pain,
- increase range of motion (ROM),
- reduce or eliminating soft tissue inflammation,
- induce relaxation,
- improve contractile and non-contractile tissue repair, extensibility, and/or stability,
- facilitate movement,
- improve function.
TYPES OF TREATMENT
- Movement Disorders due to Musculoskeletal System.
- Movement Disorders due to Nervous System.
- Sports Physical Therapy.
- Pain management.
- Wellness and Prevention.
- Postural Restoration and Body Mechanics.
- Schroth 3 Dimensional Scoliosis Therapy.
- Artist Clinic for musicians, vocal performers, dancers, and more.
- TMJ Disorder.
- We specialize in Orthopedic Manual Therapy.